Important Sites of the Boas
Question and Answers
1. What is the age range that you are coaching for the team?
The age range that I will be coaching will be from 7 to 18 years old.
2. What is the price that you are asking for the summer club?
The price for the entire summer session is $350. This cost includes: competition fees, uniforms, weight room access and facility use for the throwing area.
3. When will the deadline be to register for the club?
For the summer of 2017 The deadline will be Friday, June 2nd
4. What event(s) will you be coaching through this club?
I will be coaching all the throwing events (shot put, discus, hammer throw, and javelin). This club is designed for athletes who want to participate in the throwing events and/ or continue their athletic skills. There are no other coaches associated with this club that will be coaching other events.
5. If I do the Heptathlon/ Decathlon could I come to the practices to work on the throwing events?
Absolutely! For those who are looking for coaching in any throwing event(s) are more than welcome to join our practices.
6. If I am over the age of 18, can I join the club to work on my throwing technique?
You most certainly can join! The focus of this club is for youth athletes to train for summer competitions. However, if you are 19 or older and you are looking for a place to get some training in then I will be more than happy to work with you!